East Iredell Lions Club Community Park
- Meeting Rooms
- Picnic Tables
- Walking Trails
- Requests for all reservations need to be submitted at least 2 weeks prior to the requested date(s), and are subject to availability.
- Requested time should include any time needed for set-up or clean-up, supply drop-off/pick-up, etc. Items are not able to be stored or left on-site outside of reserved hours.
- Parking: Gravel lot with 2 handicap spaces. Please do not park in grass areas without prior ICPRD approval. No parking on athletic fields.
- Building amenities: Indoor restrooms, Kitchen (with stove, microwave, fridge, cabinets), Power outlets
- Building Occupancy: 95 people with tables and chairs set up, 200 people without tables and chairs
- Tables & chairs available: (8) 5ft round tables, (6) 6ft rectangular tables, 50 chairs (folding chairs)
- Please note that kitchen items are NOT provided; such as pots/pans, dinnerware, utensils, paper products, etc.
- Fees need to be paid in advance, and must be received in order to confirm a reservation.
- "Special Event" requests (large-scale events, tournaments, etc) should be made directly to the Parks & Recreation Office at 704-878-3103.
- If you are not sure if your request is a standard facility reservation or a special event reservation, please contact our office.
- Reservations may not be made more than 1 year in advance of requested date.
- * Deposits are eligible for refunds post-event, IF keys have been returned, clean-up procedures have been followed, and no damage is reported upon post-event inspection.
January 1 (Fri): New Years Day
January 18 (Mon): Martin Luther King Jr Day
April 2 (Fri): Good Friday
April 4 (Sun): Easter Sunday
May 31 (Mon): Memorial Day
July 4 & 5 (Sun-Mon): Independence Day
September 6 (Mon): Labor Day
November 11 (Thurs): Veterans Day
November 25-28 (Thurs-Sun): Thanksgiving Holiday
December 24-27 (Fri-Mon): Christmas Holiday
Dec 31-Jan 2 (Fri-Sun): New Years Holiday
** This schedule follows the holiday closure dates for ICPRD/County Offices. The park itself will still be open to the public, weather permitting.
Press Release: December 2019
County Announces Receipt of Property Donation for New Park in East Iredell